Interested in politics and state government? Looking to get involved in the legislative process? If so, my summer internship program might be perfect for you.
- Attending official events with Rep. Miller
- Helping with constituent outreach events
- Assisting legislative aide with day-to-day office duties
- Door-knocking and constituent outreach
- Other responsibilities that may come up as needed
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university
- Current valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Interest in state politics
- Resides within proximity of Charleston, IL
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Click here to learn more and apply!