Taxpayers Are Letting the General Assembly Know They are Opposed to Higher Taxes!

Many of you have asked how you can register your opposition to the proposal to change the Illinois Constitution to allow a graduated/progressive tax structure for income taxes. You may file a Witness Slip on line (SJRCA1) at this link here.

And the current proposed increase in the tax rates is in a separate piece of legislation that you can file a Witness Slip on line (SB 687) at this link here.